Track List –
- I Like Not Knowing // Fatherson
- Peaks And Troughs // We Were Promised Jetpacks
- Living Room Song // The Wonder Years
- Walking With Elephants // Ten Walls
- Kiara // Bonobo
- Begin Again // Knife Party
- Hourglass // Catfish And The Bottlemen
- C O O L – Ben Pearce Remix // LE YOUTH
- Surround You // JAWS
- Understand Why – Original Mix // Keys N Krates
- Cherry // Moose Blood
- Plane Vs. Tank Vs. Submarine // Tigers Jaw
- Feels Like // Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
Well here it is. That time of the month again (I actually remembered to do it too) So I have been listening to quite a bit this month. I’ve mostly just been spending my time trying to find some new stuff to listen to. Works been slow and I get distracted far too easily. A prime example of this is when I go to change a song on Spotify but end pages and pages deep into related artists or new releases. It’s all just far too tempting.
I’ve got a few personal highlights in there that I would highly recommend. “Hourglass” by Catfish and the Bottlemen has got to be one of them. It’s such a soothing song, tranquil if you will. There is something so intimate about it, like it’s inviting you in for a cup of tea on a cold day.
“Cherry” By Moose Blood also deserves a mention. I only actually heard of Moose Blood a few days ago when my friend said I should give them a listen. They are relatively unheard of (Well in my circles they are) which is such a shame. Bearing in mind they did only release their new album less than a week ago. Even though this is one of the more melancholic songs on the album it’s probably the best. Well in my opinion anyway.
I hope you give the tracks a listen, im sure there is something for everybody on there. It’s definitely keeping me going on this hungover Saturday afternoon.